Leak Detection for your Premises
Struggling to find the leak? Ins Leak Detection are your specialist leak detection company.
We offer a Non Destructive Solution to finding leaks throughout the home counties and London.
Leak Detection & Services
We offer a full leak detection service. This includes: locating the leak, producing access / excavating of the leak, repairing the leak and completing a fully detailed insurance company recognised report.
Which leaks can we detect?
- Leaking central heating pipe work or boiler issues
- Leaking hot or cold water pipes
- Ingression of rain water
- Rising damp
- Leaking external incoming water supplies
- Leaking bathroom facilities
Non-evasive leak detection
- Do you have water damage to floor coverings, ceilings or walls?
- A spinning water meter but nothing in use within the house or a high-water bill?
- Loft tanks constantly running?
- Combination boiler losing in pressure?
- Is your plumber / builder scratching their heads and you’re worried that everything must be excavated or taken out to locate the cause?
We can locate the cause of the above issues without causing any damage until the source of the damage / leak is exposed and ready for repair.
90% of the time, only 1-2 floor tiles or floor boards need to be removed to access and repair a leak under a floor, saving both disruption and excess damage / mess.
Our methods of tracing leaks using the highest tech equipment for leak detection:
Thermal imaging cameras
Acoustic / Ground microphone Profiling
Dye Testing Leak Detection
We offer a full service of locating, excavating, and repairing the leak, as well as completing a fully detailed insurance company recognised report. The report covers all damage caused by the leak, how we found and accessed the leak, and full advisories of works required to remedy the damage and the dampness still present, if any.
Commercial & Residential Customer Benefits Include:
Precise leak identification by non-destructive methods
Unnecessary excavation works
Reduced Business loss
Find & fix all in one day
Full detailed insurance report
Drying works to prevent secondary damage